Is your spouse’s recent behavior inconsistent with what you’re used to?
- Is he having more meetings than usual these days or not picking up your calls as he once did?
- Is he spending more money than usual?
- He never leaves his phone anywhere you can possibly access it?
- He suddenly has to work Saturdays, and comes home smelling like soap?
Could he be cheating on you?
Not so fast…
DO NOT ACCUSE HIM OF CHEATING “YET” IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH!
For now, simply sit back and carefully observe him.
- Is he all of a sudden getting buffed?
- Have you recently been excluded from the social gatherings?
- Did his phone and Facebook passwords suddenly change and now a big fat secret?
- Did your spouse buy new, sexy underwear, but you’ve never seen it on him?
- Do you get an increasing number of hang-ups or “wrong numbers” when you pick up the phone especially if the caller hangs up after hearing your voice and doesn’t speak? A normal person would at least ask for a person before hanging up.
- Is he deleting the calls from his “caller ID”?
- Does he go to the store for groceries” (a task that should take just a few minutes) and comes home 2 hours later?
- Does he show “new moves” in the bedroom?
- Does he go “off the radar” when you try calling him?
- Are their too many missing moments?
- Is he showing a sudden interest in a different types of music that he didn’t like before?
- Does he delete emails the minute it comes in, and then delete the trash to make sure you don’t see it?
- Does he delete his browsing history?
- Does he head straight to the shower after work? Did he always do this?
- Does his clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume?
- Things not adding up?
Those are some of the signs that you should be observing, which could be indicators that he may be cheating. These behaviors are only indicators of a cheating spouse and is not proof! If your spouse has several of these behaviors, then you should step up your observing skills and go into investigative mode. Under no circumstances should you accuse him of cheating without evidence!
He will make mistakes and the truth will eventually come out.
Listen to everything he says in all of your conversations:
- What he articulates!
- What he leaves out!
- What he amplifies!
- In what way he says what he declares!
- Names, dates, and places he leaks!
- Who he was with, where he went, what he did, and so on…
Information can be missed if you are agitated and just waiting for your time to speak. You must practice listening to your partner. You’ll be surprised what evidence might be revealed.